



So, no one really know what I've been doing in my spare time- not that I have much, but I do have some. Lately (since our Utah trip) I've been making bows and hair clips for Brit. I made a bow board tonight (to hang her bows on). I also made chore charts for my kids. I'm tired of them guessing what they are supposed to do. I am hoping it will help them. What do you think of my projects? And of course, I'm taking pictures. This is Ashton's "take a picture of me smile". He's so cute! Can you believe he's Jared's kid? ;)

5 comments:
Love the projects!! The chore chart is way cute. I might do that, now i just thumbtack their chart to their door-not good. Who knew miss kate was so crafty:)
I love your chore charts. Mine are lame and never serve their purpose. I think I'm gonna copy!
Your chore charts are awesome! Love the hair bows too. I need to learn how to make those...one day!
The bows are so cute! Brit will have a new bow for every day of the month! Lucky girl!
I love your chore charts, that's such a cute way to do them! I can't believe how big your kids are. They're adorable. Where are you guys now? My husband laughed when he saw Jared's video, and thought he recognized some of the guys... it's funny how the AF makes the world so much smaller! I hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment