skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Going to the Fair
Last night we went to the Puyallup Fair with the kids. We told them we aren't spending any money on crap and we aren't going on the rides (beacuse the operators are high on drugs). The kids were fine with just going and seeing stuff. We looked at the cows for about and hour. We left to go look at other things and Ashton refused to walk or talk. What did he want? He wanted to go back and look at the cows some more. In short, we went to the fair to look at cows because that is all the we did. Maybe we need to get a farm. :)
5 comments:
Ashton was probably in heaven, looking at cows! He's been obsessed with them forever, hasn't he?
Or just a cow! That is funny!Did you get any pictures?
forever is an understatement. He has upwards for 75 cows now and it's not going to stop any time soon!
Wow, nice job we weren't as good...we always spend a lot at the fair, but I love going, and you're right, they are on drugs! Hey I did the "tag" thing, but I went a little overboard, yikes! So thanks (sarcasm involved!! =0)!!ha,ha!
Question, how many people am I supposed to tag?
Post a Comment