07 September 2008

Making some changes






So, this is our "dining room table". Not much room left for dad, is there? I'm so not happy that I don't have an eat in kitchen- totally bugs me. And to make matters worse our dining room is carpeted- so what kind of a parent would EVER feed thier kids in there? Daddy is coming home soon, so we better clean up the dining room. It's full of yard sale items, food storage and craft "crap" (as Jared would say). The table is set up in there, but covered and blocked. So, I guess I need to make some changes. :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Our eating area in Wheatland was covered. It really is a dumb, dumb idea.

Tammy said...

When is Jared suppose to be home? Will he get to stay for a long while? Good luck with sorting through the stuff. I know how easy it is to get it piled up!

warcolby said...

so i wasn't kidding about doing the clipboard job charts and have a question. How do you hang them up?? did they come with hook or did you put something on??

(my email is warcolby@hotmail.com)