03 September 2008

School has started and mommy is happy!






I am so happy that school has started! We ended the summer with a small bang. No wild trips or tons of money spent, btu we had fun. The kids decided to have a water fight with each otehr. All was well until they went after me. I'm not so cool with that. It wasn't Cole's idea, but Ashton's and he had a hose. (sorry, I didn't get any pictures of that). We also had a BBQ at the park with friends from the ward. Cole and Brit rode their bikes (Brit cried the whole way) around the block. to the park. We ate and played and had a wonderful time. Cole looks so excited to go to school, deosen't he?! Typical picture for Cole!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Cole cracks me up. What a face. I am glad that you have them in school, that will give you a nice break!