when was he supposed to be back???? Well, I'm relieved that he is back safe and sound and that you aren't alone with the kids!!! They must have been so excited! Welcome home Jared!
Welcome Home! It is great to read that he is home safe and sound. When you get settled back into having Daddy around you will have to post some pictures of your complete family!
So happy for you!! Thanks for the details on the craft. I was going to email you to catch up and still will, but for now, had to let you know that you've been tagged. details are on my blog.
We are a crazy busy family of 5. Jared is in the USAF. Kate works with Military Families with Specail Needs Both Jared and Kate attend school full time. Cole loves sports, video games and especially Star Wars. Britain is a typical girl; into dressing up, looking good and playing with girly toys. Ashton loves cops, cows and girls; he's our little lady's man.
6 comments:
when was he supposed to be back???? Well, I'm relieved that he is back safe and sound and that you aren't alone with the kids!!! They must have been so excited! Welcome home Jared!
CONGRATS!!!
Welcome Home! It is great to read that he is home safe and sound. When you get settled back into having Daddy around you will have to post some pictures of your complete family!
So happy for you!! Thanks for the details on the craft. I was going to email you to catch up and still will, but for now, had to let you know that you've been tagged. details are on my blog.
Glad to hear that you're a whole family again! I can't wait to be able to put up a post on my blog saying "Phil's back!" Welcome home, Jared!
Yeah! I'm so glad he's home, how long do you get him for? Now it's time for you to go on vacation right?! =0)
Post a Comment