Today Cole and Brit were both recognized as students of the month! They are both adjusting well to their new school and finding friends. Though the move midschool year was a little bumpy, we are all getting in the groove of the new scool routine. The kids start and hour later and get out 20 minutes later than the old school. Jared and I are so proud of our 2 students! I know that they are working hard! Ashton is doing really well. I work part time at the YMCA and he attends the nursery (school- what we call it) part of the time. We are trying to get him interacting with other kids his own age with out his mom (so hard for mom to leave him) by his side. I can't believe how big they are getting and how much all mykids know. It feels just like a few weeks they were all little babies and Jared and I were trying to figure like out being needed 24/7.
A little over a week ago Jared's Grandmother passed away. He flew back home to attend funeral service over the Valentines Day/ President's Day weekend. We really missed him while he was away, but knew that is where he needed to be. :)
While Jared was away my mom and sisters came out for a short visit. We did lots of shopping while they were here (Thanks mom) and I was able to catch up with the sibs. It was nice to have my little sisters around to tease. Again, I can't believe how much they have grown up (Sarah has a boy friend and Annie is in HS). Next thing you know we'll be attending their weddings and they will be having their own kids.
We are looking forward to Cole and Brit's birthdays and Cole's Baptism. Again, getting so big, so fast! Ashton isn't a little baby any more (no, I don't want any more kids) and I'm almost 30. My oh my, how the time flies!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 week ago

3 comments:
Congrats to Cole and Brit on their student of the month awards! That is awesome!
Yep, congrats to Cole and Brit on being students of the month. Sounds like you've had a busy few weeks. Hope things mellow out for you. :)
Tell them both congratulations. That is awesome. It sounds like things are going well.
Post a Comment