What I bought:
9 Infusium Hair Care Products
12 Herbal Essences Shampoos
1 Nivea tinted lip balm
3 Bags of Lindor Trufles
8 Airwick air Freshners
2 Cottonelle flushable wipes
34 differnet packs of gum
1 box of paper clips
1 roll of lifesavers
1 oreo cakesters
for: $44.06
Total amount from all Coupons: $110.12
With out coupons I would have spent: $154.18
I saved 63% off my total purchase.
Note: I did this in 8 transactions at 2 different stores, but totoaloly awesome and worth the time! Let's just hope the kids don't figure out that I have a gum stash!!!

2 comments:
Way to go Kate. I love it when I shop like this. I need to get back in the habit! Good luck keeping the gum stash hidden!
so awesome!! i did this in ut but lasted for a month. i need to try to do better again. have you posted waht system you use?? do you double order the sunday coupons??
Post a Comment