This is my haul for today. I had 3 transactions for what I bought at 2 stores. I spent $44. 69 put of pocket (op). I had $97.51 in coupons. With out coupons I would have spent 142.47. My total savings was 66.7%. Awesome! I could have saved more, but I would have felt retarded going through the check out line a 3rd time (cause there was only 1 check at the time).
What I got: (Aproximate price)
3 pkg of Fries - $1 each
1 Airwick - $3
5 Healthy Choice meals -$1.20 each
3 Rubermaid contatiners -$2.50 each
2 Macaroni Grill Dinner kit -$2.50 each
1 Feminine hygene product -$3.00
6 cans of Tomatos - $4.00 total
2 Totino Pizza Rolls- FREE!!
6 Healthy Choice meals -$ 1.66 each
12 Chocolate Milks - FREE!!!!
1 Tyson Chicken -$2.99
I rock!!!!

2 comments:
Awesome!! It's so fun saving money!!
Great job. I love says like these!
Post a Comment