

Okay, so I'm 29 now and I've been thinking back to what the heck I was doing 10 years ago in 1999. I really can't believe how much has changed since then in my life and in the world.
The top pic is just one of the way too many times I was hit on by 30 something guys. I don't know what it was, but 10 is WAY too young for a 32 year old. I was at Starbucks in Newport, RI when my dear friends caught this one on camera. He was really nice and chatted with me for a while. I didn't give him my number, but I did get my Caramel Apple Cider paid for.
The bottom picture is just random stuff. Yes, I went through a juggling phase and yes, I can still juggle today. Some of the studly guys that took me to my first East Coast beach in June- but it was FREEZING! I was ticked off in the next picture down- and red in the face from hiking with some other studly guys. :) Kristi and me on our 8 am BK run to get Dr. Pepper. (I miss those days) And, finally, Wendy Ho is trying to expalin to me at 2 am why we need caramel dip. Like I care!!
Any way, I know not too many of my high school friends saw this side of me, nor do all the RS friends that I have, but I thought that I'd share a glimpse of my early past with y'all. I was looking for a picture, but couldn't find it of me and my (at the time) boy toy. In the back ground is Jared- yes, my unknown to me future husband. It wasn't until years later (and a few friends looking beyond my picture ) that they pointed out Jared in the pics.. I think it's kinda funny (creepy/ cool). And to think- he thought that I was annoying that night. :)
Enjoy- I look back at these pics and remember all the fun with my friends (cause my home life was really stressful and sad). It's fun to see how things change - now only if I could have that body back I'd be rockin'!

4 comments:
And to think 10 years ago on the 24th of January Jody and I got engaged :)
What a fun post! It is fun to think of old times and see the progress of now!
10 years ago in january is when i met you! crazy times. you were so fun and energetic and friendly. I was so glad to meet you and have a friend and really enjoyed spending time with you. I have a picture of us at that dance where you danced with jared and were all flirting with him. and wow you did have a rockin body!! isnt it sad what a few kids will do to it?? one day i hope we both get our thinner bodies back! ( i can hope, right?) although i gave up and already sent everything smaller than an 8 or medium to DI!
Love the flash back blog. Cute.
Rashelle
Post a Comment