These last few weeks have been busy. We are in our house and out of housing (on base). The house is SLOWLY coming together. We are still living among boxes and we have yet to park a car in the garage. Instead of boring you with more details of moving in I'll share some "funnies" from the kids these past few weeks.
The other day Jared and I were talking to Ashton about why we aren't having more kids because he routinly asks for 6 more brothers and sisters. We tell him over and over that when we go on vacation we have to rent a bigger car (van or SUV) and that costs a lot of money, so we only have 3 kids so that they fit in the back seat of a sedan. Later that night we were asking Ashton is he was going to be a dad and how many kids he was going to have. Ashton said he's going to have "5 boys and 5 girls and he'll rent a bigger car on vacation." Jared and I laughed really hard about that one.
We sent Cole out back with the dog so she could go potty. She takes her time in going with the kids because she gets distracted by EVERYTHING. Cole decides (you must remember that Cole is a genius- no - really he is. He just tested at a 156 and 130 is genius level) that he is going to go pee outside to help encourage the dog to go. She drops his pants (he hasn't figured out that his rear end doesn't need to be exposed when he goes) and starts. Hannah isn't really interested in this because a bigger dog is coming their way and she is getting territorial. Now, imagine the scene, Cole is trying to pull up his ankle high pants and underwear, hold on to our dog and pull her back, walk back to the house and to stop peeing. He's telling the other dog to leave and he isn't into that. I stood in the kitchen watching this unfold and giggling as Cole is doing his thing. I went out back (about the time is getting his pants back on his waist) and did my best to scare the bigger dog away.
I don't have any funny Brit stories. She's into that farting, burping and announcing stage. We hope that passes soon.
I promise to have all of you over when my house is semi put together. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes (yes, I turned 29 over the holidays).
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 week ago

1 comment:
Fun times, kate! Your kids are such funny people! I hope you love your house--come back and say hi every once in a while!
Post a Comment