03 April 2009

Happy Belated Birthday !!!




I am so behind this week, with sick kids, spring break and crafting I just haven't found time to do ANYTHING that I should be doing. With that said, you'll need to accept my apologizes for posting this a WEEK after it should have been out.


Britain, Happy 7th Birthday! We are so blessed to have a red headed little monster in our family. She is always keeping us on our toes and putting her brothers into their place. You are a dynamic, smart little girl that shows her strong will in everything she does (however, we wish she'd put away her guns when it comes to mom and dad). You are a joy and an angel to have around. You balance out the boys with your girl ways: hair, nails, dresses and attitude. You are your dad's most favorite by far and spoiled beyond belief. (I don't know ANY other little girl with over 200 bows). You smile brightens our days (pumpkin face) - even when you pull your teeth out just to get the $$ from the tooth fairy. Even though Cole doens't always show it, he does love you and would be lost with out you by his side. You give him the confidence he needs to do the tough things in life because he knows that you are only 1 step behind him. You are a great big sister to Ashton. He loves to do what his sister does and follow you around and get into your things- because they are so cool! He really does love you (cause he teases you till you cry because that is what brothers do). We all love you, Big Red! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday- I know you did, I was there! We can't wait until you grow up and see the wonderful woman you'll become.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! How is it that they are that old!!! I can't believe that. Tell her happy belated b-day! Miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Happy belated Birthday, Brit!

I hope all the birthdays were fun- would have been cool to be out there during all this excitement.