Tagged
RULES
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am one of those types that has to have one of everything if it belongs in a set of something. I can't just buyone piece and be content. For instance: I can't just by 1 color of red ink, I have to have all the red shades of ink and matching paper too. It drives Jared nuts. Or if there is a good deal and I have to get one in each color (that i'd actually wear) 1 won't just suffice.
2. It drives me nuts to have my hair down!!!! It is itchy. I usually pull it back to get it off my chin and away from my face. You ask then, why don't you cut it. I have and I hate it short! I feel very naked (and vunerable) with out it. And, I'm really attached to my hair. I like it longer.
3. I am not a patient person by any means. If I want a shelf put up or something done quickly, then I need to just do it. I don't care if the shelf is uneaven by 1/4 of an inch or so. I just want it done. I don't like to wait for things and panic when it's "taking for ever".
4. I am constantly afraid that we are going to run out of food. Anyone that has seen my supply of food storage is rather impressed but I always feel like I never have enough of anything on my shelves. I have food that we eat regularly (cake, soda, flour, fruit) and stuff that my kids would perfer to just donate (peas, beans, tuna fish). I don't know where this fear stems from but at least I can admit that I have a problem.
5. I spend a lot of time thinking about nothing. Jared says that I think about stu[id questions to ask (him) all day long. When I "think" I talk out loud to my self. I don't mean to, however, it happens. Jared is often catching me mumbling to myself. (I must insert here, that when I was about 10 I told my mom that anyone who talks to themselves is stupid- she talks to her self all the time). So, I guess, I'm stupid too.
6. I love camping and hiking and outdoor activities. I don't get out enough to be able to enjoy it like I used to. Some times I just wish that I could just ditch everything and go away from everything around me and find- peace- quiet- no pressure- I don't know- just get away.
7. I think about my friends more than I call/ email them. I'm justall warm and gushy inside and miss my friends a lot! :)
I'm tagging, Rachelle, Katie, Camilla, Kimberly, Melissa, Stephanie and Cristyn
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 week ago

1 comment:
You make me laugh! I remember those nights very well. Those were some good times. I am surprised that you didn't mention the time when we drove to Newport, and got lost. Or when we finally made it to Newport and we stole the construction cone for Uncle Scar. Speaking of construction cone. I hit one last night with the car pulling up to the booth to pay for something. I instantly thought of you... and Uncle Scar of course!
Post a Comment