This is the back side taken from the back corner. It's about 45 feetback from the house. :)
Saturday November 22nd
Saturday December 6, 2008This is our new house. It will be done in a little over a week and we'll be moving in just before Christmas. Anyone want to help us move??? :) We are very exctied to get into our own place and to give the kids their own rooms again. (not that they have been sleeping in their own rooms here). The inside has been drywalled and is awaiting carpet/ cabinets/ paint/ etc.

3 comments:
Congratulation! What a fun Christmas present! Sorry we won't be able to help you move in. A year ago we moved into our house....it made getting the treeup lots of fun but it was nice to be in our place. Hope you enjoy it.
How exciting! I hope all goes well with the move, etc. alot to do before the holidays, but what a wonderful gift! Congrats!
Congrats on buying your house. Where did you buy it? I mean what city? I am sure you guys will love it.
Rashelle
Post a Comment