It is snowing in Washington! The schools are closed tomorrow (the 2nd time this week). Brit is so ticked off that she can't go to school. She left her water bottle there and really wants it. I told her we will get it after she goes back in 2 1/2 weeks, but she is not okay with that idea. Cole, on the other hand, is psyched about it being closed. He gets to play in the snow... Except, I've packed all the boots. I do have gloves and hats, but I guess cold toes will be the order of the day! My kids haven't seen snow like this in about 6 years. We didn't get snow in CA, so this is a very new things for Ashton. He tries to wear his flip flops outside, but we won't let him. I'll post pics later. We'll be having a white Christmas!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 week ago

2 comments:
I hope they enjoy playing in the snow. I can't wit to see pictures. Tell Brit that maybe Santa will bring her a better water bottle than she has at school? Kids are so great!
Hope you are enjoying your new house and having fun making it your home!! Merry Christmas!
I fogot to tell you that I have tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment