So, just turn your head. :)
Since Jared has been home we really never see him because he works evenings and weekends. Family time is so hard to come by. We spend a lot of time (4 nights a week) at the YMCA running form class to class for the kids. They all have 2 classes a week for 2 activities of their choice, needless to say, I'm tired! Since Jared was off Tuesday- Thursday we decided to pull the kids out of school early and take a trip to the pumpkin farm and cider mill. We drove to Olympia area and found the best tasting cider ever!!! It is appley and delicious; the sweet flavor covers your mouth as you swallow- yummy!!! We searched (and it really was a search) to find not rotting pumpkins. Cole's pumpkin had to be the biggest. There was a petting zoo with very friendly goats and sheep. Cole didn't dare to touch them, but then all of the sudden he gets some courage and couldn't leave the poor animals alone! He asked for a goat for Christmas. I can promise you that we won't be getting one of those any time soon. The kids loved running through the little maze out of wood. I think they memorized the way through the first time and kept running through unitl we told them to stop. Hope you liked the pictures of our little outing.






4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. Pictures are great. I love the ones below too. Your kids need to stop getting so big!
Looks like you guys had fun! I understand the nights and weekends thing. We have to get together soon. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!!
awww, reconsider the goat. bryan is always trying to convince me that our dog needs a goat friend to play with. i'll do it if you do it:)
cute! Isn't fall so much fun. I've had a blast with Jackson and all the fall stuff. Brit's hair is getting so long! Cute.
Post a Comment