24 October 2008

Brit's only chore

Brit has 1 chore that she has to do at least 1 time per day. I asked her yesterday to change over the load and wash silverware (since we are running out of forks). This is what I ended up with:


This is what Brit left me.

This is the top Rack.

Here is the bottom rack.


And a picture of the "loaded" washer.


I try really hard to teach her to do things right the first time, but apparently, I can't trust her to get it all done with out standing next to her while she is doing it. I guess, that is just the life of a mom. :)










3 comments:

Cherie said...

Ah, the joys only a mother can understand! Kids are too funny... and entirely too clever!

Veronica Bartles said...

That's how Ben and Emily load the dishwasher! I still laugh about the time that they had to leave all of the cups in the sink because there was "no room" on the top rack of the dishwasher. They had a couple of chopsticks up there, and of course, you can't put anything in the same area where you have something else... If I want the dishes done by anyone besides myself, I have to turn the chore over to Becky. She hates it as much as I do, but at least she gets it right!

Aimee said...

That's how Jeff does the dishes too. I might have better luck having Lily do ours but I always just do it myself. I guess I need to be better at deligating.