So, A few weeks ago Brit was baptised.. Yes, we know she was almost 9, but Jared deployed and we decided to wait and do a BIG thing with our new baby cousin. :) We went to Utah and Brit was baptised in the same building that Kate was baptised in. It was a beautiful day. Gunga confirmend her a member of the church and Jared baptised her. Family from both sides were able to attend and we felt very loved and blessed to surrounded with them.
Not much else is happening, just waiting for spring to arrive in the NW- which feels like it's NEVER going to come with all this rain we keep getting.. I can tell you I am ready to pack up and move south- I HATE RAIN! I would also much rather have snow than rain any day. At leastin Utah, you get to see the sun come out some times in the winter, so it's not so bad.
I can't wait for summer to come- mostly so we can sleep in (and get sun). I love not having any pressures on our family giving us time to relax and take it easy.
We dearly miss all our friends and family in far away lands and hope that we can see your smiling faces again some time soon, as your families fill our hearts and cross our minds often!!





4 comments:
fun to see an update. brit looks absolutely stunning in her pic!!
yay a new post!!! Brit looked beautiful! So sad to have missed it- we had two very sick kids who kept us going from the instacare to the emergency room all weekend... Good to see you though!
Congrats Brit! WE miss you guys like crazy! wish you were here.
I understand the rain stuff... that can get very old very fast. You kids are growing so fast! Great to see them on here. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment