06 June 2010

Some times it's rough...

Some times it's rough being a "brat". You miss out on all the normal things kids get to do with their parents. My kiddos aren't the type to complain that we do things a little differentl in our house, for example... Friday morning (after Jared had to be at work) the kids had Donuts with Dad at school- for Father's day- but my kids couldn't take their dad and enjoy his company. So, Jared and I took the kids out on Thursday night and told the kids that they could pick out what ever donuts they wanted and we'd eat them at home. We went home, had dinner and sent the kids to bed. Jared got up the next morning (too early for me)and dressed for work. He then woke the kids up at 530 am to have donuts with dad so they didn't feel left out at school. I wish that I had climbed out of bed to take some pics, but was way too tired.

We are again counting down the days and know it's fast approaching. Time is valuable to us and we are grateful for it. With that said, it's time to go rearrange the kids rooms and get as much work out of Jared as I can before he leaves.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Love it! Separation is absolutely no fun, but I swear it makes for way more fun time in between! I'm so glad that Jared and the kids were able to share their Daddy Doughnut time, it's those little things that you know they'll remember forever. How awesome!

Lanie said...

Thanks for coming by and checking out our blog! The Doughnut time sounds like such a fun idea!