07 August 2009

Highs and Lows of the week.

So, after reading a few blogs I decided to post my highs and lows of the week and would love to hear what your highs and lows were for the week as well.

My highs:
1. We refinanced our house and saving a TON of money doing it. I totally know that someone is pulling strings for me and making things fall into place because my fears are all being eased one at a time and things are getting better! But, refinancing, totally worth the $32.00 it's costing us! ;)

2. It's friday, that is ALWAYS a good thing!

3. Had the week off from Gymnastics, nice little break.

4. Cole and Brit went to bible school all week long! I love the military!

My lows:
1. I found out a childhood friends father is not doing well at all. He has cancer is really struggling. It makes me really sad to know that someone that I care about is sad and suffering.

2. Jared is gone and the kids are wrecking havoc on their poor mother. I am so worn out right now and my house- it's unmentionable! I so can't wait for school to start again! I should be counting the days!

3. I got stung by a wasp and I'm allergic to them! ickys!

4. Ashton is still not potty trained all the way! (please pull this string for me **wink**).

5 comments:

Aimee said...

hang in there Mama your doing great! your a great mom, and I miss you! I am sorry to hear about your friends dad that is super sad:(

Stephanie said...

Oh I loved this post! I need to do my high's and lows... Congrats on the re-financing! That is a great high for the week!

berry family said...

I hope this week you have more highs than lows. Where is Jared? Is he deployed again?
Rashelle

Mason Family said...

Jared is away at school. deployment next year..:)

Tammy said...

when does Jared come back? You are a busy mom! I enjoyed reading your posts, catching up. It was great to caht with you for a few minutes the other night!