
Today is officially 60 days that Jared has been gone! We are on the down side of the hill!!!!! Yahoo! Can't wait until he is back! We've only been to the ER 2 times so far, we don't want to beat our record of 5 during any 1 deployment. The kids are really starting to miss Jared, we all are, but he'll be home soon!

4 comments:
YeA!!! he is half way through safe and sound! You are so strong to have him gone for so long with three small kids!!! I'm usually dying right when 5 o'clock rolls around!
Hey Kate! Hooray for Hump Day! I didn't even know Jared was deployed. You seriously rock! I hope things have been better since the hole in the couch day. You know you are the best mom for your kids! I haven't checked your blog since forever...I didn't have the right address (was that on purpose? Tough, I found you anyways...) Hope you are enjoying the summer. Any big plans for when Jared returns? Rebecca
Yes we are doing better since the sofa cutting days. Things have been busy! I am wonder woman, don't you remember that??
I hope you don't have to make any more appearences to the er! YOu do an amazing job while Jared is gone. I am glad that I found you through Wendy's blog! Can I add you to my blog? If you want to check my blog out let me know. I will need your email to invite you. I have had issues with strange comments so I switched it to invitation only. Let me know!
Post a Comment