




The kids went to Bible School this week on base. The theme was Science Lab. The were learning about the powers god (or jesus according to them) gives us. It was funny to watch Brit react to the prayers of the chaplins. They pray very energetically with lots of "oh yes" and "umm huh" s coming from the croud. I think my kids were the only ones folding their arms and bowing their heads for the prayers. Cole is doing sign language in the bottom picture. Brit was mad that I kept taking pictures, so she'd move out of the way of the camera when I'd snap them. I cant wait until next year when I can send Ashton!

2 comments:
lol How fun!!! That's cute they were being so reverent. The kids look so big!
I love that they folded thier arms. It looks like they had fun!
Post a Comment