




The kids started school this week and I was doing cartwheels aroudn the living room (in my head). Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I love having time without them. Cole started 3rd Grade. He's in a 3/4 split so, he can be pushed a bit. I know this is going to be his best year since Kindergarden. (You see I have high hopes for him). Britain is in 2nd grade. We love that she is so excited. It took her 3 hours to pick out her outfit for the first day of school (note the sweatshirts, it's WA, it's COLD!!). Ashton should be going to preschool, but refuses to go. He tells me that I need to go back and practice writing his name (I'm pretty sure that I know how to write it). Oh, the joys of school, now it's just time for me to fall back into the early to bed and early to rise routine to keep them on schedule. :)
Ya like the picture of all 3 of them? I couldn't get them to stand or sit together so I could get one. How sad, huh? Maybe next year!

3 comments:
WOW! The kids look so old! I can't believe Brit! She is so old looking! What cuties!!! PS I know you love your kids.... BUT WAHOOO!!! Back to School ;)
School time is fun...great pictures!
Hi, I didn't know how to contact you about the pumpkins but they are at 3560 Bridgeport Way W
University Place, WA 98466-4446
from 9 until noon. It is not too far from Kara's house, she can tell you exactly how to get there.
Good Luck!
Dani
Post a Comment