Cole with Gunga.
Cole's 8th Birthday.
Brit's award. Cole got one too, but was too shy to go up and get it.
Ashton fixing the tire.
Cole at his first cub scout camp out.
Sorry, lots of pics, not much to say. We have been crazy busy! School is out in only a few more weeks and I can't wait until I can sleep in and not have to get the kids up for school!! I love summer! We've had a nice visit with my dad and my wicked step monster Theresa, Davie and Ann and my grandfather. A few months back my mom, Sarah and Annie had come out to visit. We are hoping that Annie can come and visit again soon! We are busy getting the house put together and trying to figure out our back yard. Hopefully by this time next month we will have grass growing out back. Right now it's just rock with a small garden. We really miss all our friends and family and hope ya'll have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:
I love all you pictures but especially your family ones. They are great. Have a great weekend!
Nice pictures. The kids are so cute!
Sounds like you have had a busy month,but I am sure it was nice to have family around.
Rashelle
great post! Way to go Cole! Sounds like a busy month... very exciting.
Post a Comment