11 January 2008

Intro

I have accepted the fact that way too many of my friends blog and I don't. Their profiles are updated daily it seems with pictures and cute, quirky thoughts; that just seems to be the case with my myspace and facebook profiles. So, I have broken down and have joined the blogging world.

Jared was born in Rhode Island and raised in Connecticut. He served a mission for the LDS church in England. Kate was born and raised in Utah. She moved to Massachusetts in 1997. Jared and Kate met in February 2000, fell in love and were married August 19, 2000 in Groton Connecticut.

Colwyn Alexander is 6 year old. He is a genius- I swear! Cole loves Star Wars, Computers and Video games. He loves words and know a lot of "big" words and concepts that many adults still don't understand.

Britain Victoria is 5 going on 15. She is a red head to the max with an attitude to prove it. Her brightest idea is to pull all of her teeth out to get money from the tooth fairy. Since moving to WA she's pulled out 2 more teeth and is working on more. We tell her she needs some teeth to eat, but that doesn't seem to phase her. Brit loves Hannah Montana and High School musical. She loves to dance too.

Ashton Jeffrey Porter (no, we couldn't agree on a middle name) is 2. He is goofy and sassy and smart. He is so cute, but so demanding. Ashty went through a phase where he wanted to be called hubba bubba, but now it's progressed to "little baby Ashton". That's not cool in my book. I don't want a 3 year old baby. Ashton LOVES cows. He carries around a a messy, sticky, stinky black and white fuzzy cow. I think his cow collections is close to 45 or 50 now.

We have 2 dogs. Rudy is a 1 1/2 year old Lab mix. He is our big scary dog that will rip your legs off when you walk through the door. When you sit down, he forgets that he's not a 2 lb. lap dog. He loves to play and wrestle. Hannah is our 1 yr old britney/beagle mix. She is a chewer! Hannah chews everything she can get her teeth on. I hope she grows out of that habit soon. She is Cole's best friend. There are very few nights when Cole goes to bed with out her.

We are in the military. Jared is Active duty Air Force. We are living at McChord AFB in Washington. We left Beale AFB in California in August 2007 and miss it dearly!! Before Califronia, we lived in Holladay, Utah.

1 comment:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Hi Kate! I love your blog. It's always fun to see pictures. Hope you are having fun at McChord. Andy's out of the air force now, the state dept is packing us up on the 29th. Lots of people are leaving...it's crazy. Anyways, take care. Oh, and do you mind if I link to your blog? Rebecca